What Personal Information About Customers Does Fenvy.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Fenvy.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Fenvy.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Fenvy.com on other Web sites.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Fenvy.com Share the Information It Receives?
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party source at any time. All personal information is kept secure and never shared or sold to any third party. We make access to privacy sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use the highest levels of encryption available for all credit card transactions.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.